Saturday, March 5, 2011

Matched

Matched (Matched, #1)Matched by Ally Condie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book. It was well written, had captivating characters and an entriguing story. Need I say more? Well, if you insist, I fell in love with the characters from page one. The main character had such life and hope and passion you cant help but hope she gets everything she wishes for. Then when you see the issues she faces with love and control, it just makes her even more endearing. If you haven't read this yet, go do so. You will not be disappointed.



View all my reviews

9 comments:

  1. new GFC follower! love the blog and can't wait to read more of your posts! matched was amazing!


    follow me?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Matched yet but it's on my TBR pile. I've heard a lot of good things about it, though.
    I really love a good dystopian novel and look forward to reading Matched. Thanks for the Review Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved this book! I can't wait for the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book seems so good! I love dystopian books! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book!! It was so romantic and intimate with the characters barely touching. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dystopian fiction is somewhat of a new genre for me. So far I've only read THE UNIDENTIFIED which peaked my interest for more.

    I've seen this book around the blogosphere and have been wanting to read it. The premise sounds fascinating and I love the cover. Your positive review makes me that much more eager,

    GFC(MonaG)

    monagarg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I love hearing positive reviews, I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started this book and didnt finish it. I guess i need to finish it. since your review was a good book.
    chaarmedone1512(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete