Sunday, January 9, 2011

Awakened

Awakened (House of Night, #8)Awakened by P.C. Cast

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have loved the HoN books, all of them. The first thing I thought when I bought this one was, it's so thin, I was sad. But though it was shorter than some of the others in the series it was great. There were twists and turns I had not expected, and characters popping in and out of the story you thought were finished or still continuing. And I'll be honest I was crying a lot as I read, but that's good because it means the authors wrote it in a way that really connects you to the characters. When they felt pain so did you. I was not expecting some of the reactions to certain events or the choice of sides for some characters, deffinately some serious changes. It seems there will be some very unexpected events in the next book as well. I can not wait until November for the next installment!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment